Teaching art to children aged 6 – 16 and adults. On Zoom and recorded tutorials.
Develop drawing, painting and sculptural techniques with specialist teachers.
Open to children aged 6 to 16, we help students evolve into young artists through a creative programme designed to develop artistic skills and inspire imaginations.
- Inspiring art projects for children to draw, paint and sculpture in a special time each week.
- Fun, creative, weekly classes in small age-appropriate year groups.
- Interactive; students can ask questions at any time.
- This term we are focusing mainly on clay; tactile, creative development. Optional non-clay painting classes available.
Every artist has to start somewhere, which is why our adult classes are designed for beginners through to improvers. Each session focuses on an art technique or artist and guides you through each step.
- Share time with other adults exploring colour, shape, form and escape the room!
- Small class sizes, max 8 students.
- Interactive session, ask the teacher directly for individual guidance.
- Classes are engaging and absorbing.
- Time focussed on you.