Art Party Leader
art-K is seeking dynamic individuals to become Party Leaders for its vibrant weekend birthday parties. With over 50 studios and 6000 kids attending the art-k skills tuition weekly, we are recruiting new Party Leaders to provide a complimentary fun and enjoyable arty party.
Every parent loves planning a party for their children, and you will play the lead role in ensuring the success of each 3-hour birthday party session.
Responsibilities include leading and teaching the focused but fun art activity, ensuring the parents are enjoying it too, and the mechanics of preparation and clearing up.
The successful applicant will be given training in the activities, and as safety is our number 1 priority, child-safeguarding and H&S training, as well as guidelines on customer service and event delivery and parent expectations.
In the role, you will:
- Work in a fun, club environment with high teacher-student ratios where children are enthusiastic about art.
- Join a strong team of like-minded artists and teachers.
- Gain experience and knowledge in art workshops and observing child development.
- Have opportunities to lead other workshops in school holiday.
- Have opportunities to apply to support or cover classes at other clubs on occasions of art leader sickness, training, or other absences.
What we look for:
- Minimum in their second year of university. All graduates and experienced professionals welcomed.
- Experience leading children groups / or experience leading adults (for adult parties)
- Basic computer skills
- Open minded and willing to be guided and learn the art-K policies.
- Be reliable and dependable.
- Able to work Sundays (but availability will be always be pre-agreed).
Where this might lead
art-K is continuing to expand and is regularly advertising full time and part time opportunities. art-K holds a license to issue skilled worker visa. The job holder has the opportunity to prove their ability in this role as a foundation for consideration for permanent roles.