We believe everyone should have the opportunity to access art education.
Join us in fulfilling our mission; start your career today.
As a family-owned business, art-K seeks employees who share their passion and dedication for art education. Working here, you will find a friendly, supportive and creative network where we encourage you to develop as both an individual and employee. We offer our staff the chance to contribute creative ideas to our projects and allow them access to studio space after working hours.
With one-on-one support and mentoring, regular meetings and career progression opportunities, art-K is a safe environment for you to expand your skills as an art educator. We are always on the lookout for passionate, creative and self-motivated individuals to join our ever-growing team. Take the first step to start your exciting new career today.
About the Team.
We are a curious, innovative bunch from a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives. We learn, we develop, we question and we iterate. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
Working with art-K means you will:
- Work in a fun, club environment with high teacher-pupil ratios where children are enthusiastic about art.
- Join a strong team of like-minded artists and teachers. We currently employ 100+ artists in our creative network.
- Gain experience and knowledge on developing art programmes, teaching, child development and marketing a small business.
- Have in depth training on all aspects of the job and utilise our strong support network to continuously learn and improve.
- Work on projects to contribute to the art-K programme by liaising with other members of staff on new ideas.
- Salary reviews rewarding long-term contributions to the company.
In Depth Mentoring and Ongoing Support
Regular Social Outings
A Culture of Continuous Learning
Holiday and Pension Contributions
Keep an eye out for new opportunities arising across our art-K network. These are mixture of both part-time and full-time positions.
At the moment we are recruiting for:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply: CV, cover letter and portfolio.