Class Times & Prices:
Arthur is a London-based artist who graduated from CSM. He has shown work at TATE Modern, Gasworks Gallery, and Mall Galleries in London. He is a versatile artist who practices painting, sculpture, and film. He assisted the art department at Langley Park School for Boys and worked as a Mentor with South London and Maudsley. He is passionate about the artistic and personal development of young people.
Julia is a Goldsmiths graduate with a passion for Art Therapy and a background working with children in schools, nannying, and face painting. She loves to express her creative side in the colourful things she wears and takes a playful approach to life and teaching.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes At Our Beckenham Studio
Art classes are taught after school from Monday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday in our art studio at 67 Beckenham Road (opposite the Spa Leisure Centre car park; 1 minute walk).
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities..
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618789
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293770
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (BR3 4PR)
- Fideliti – search us by account number: ART017C
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC– search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Childcare Grant Payment Service (CGPS) – Search us by reference number: CCG3226432
- Midcounties cooperative / ‘Flexible Benefits’ / Salary Extras – search by account number: 85122872
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674839
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
- Fair Care – search us by account number: ARTK0321
- Sodexo – search us by postcode or Carer ID: 911266
- Gemelli – search by Carer ID: AR6288
- Caboodle – Search us by postcode
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.