Class Times & Prices:
Bowes Park is run by artist-educator Elisha, whose previous experience covers a wide variety of artistic educational settings. Through her experience of studying an MA in Art Education, Elisha is dedicated to ensuring that both adults and children feel encouraged to pursue arts in a motivating environment.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes At Our Bowes Park Studio
Art classes are taught after school from Tuesday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday in our art studio at 219 Whittington Road.
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2646343
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Eden Red – search Carer Account Number: P21313004
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (N22 8YW)
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share – account number: 0026747591
- Sodexo – search us by postcode or Carer ID: 912160
- Reward Gateway – Carer ID: 17832371354
- Fair Care – Carer ID: ARTL0621
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART024C
- Gemelli – search by Carer ID: AR6239
- KiddiVouchers – search by club name/postcode
- School and Early Years Improvement Service – search by club name/postcode
- Midcounties cooperative / ‘Flexible Benefits’ / Salary Extras – search by account number: 85121977
- Childcare Grant Payment Service – reference number: CCG6953274
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.