Class Times & Prices:
Our Carshalton studio is run by Niamh. Niamh graduated from University for the Creative Arts with a degree in Illustration where she experimented with many mediums and story-telling techniques. In her own practice Niamh specialises in pencil drawing and watercolour. She is excited to be part of the art-K team and encourage the creativity of all the clubs’ members!
Holly is a multidisciplinary artist from Glasgow. She graduated from Grays School of Art with a degree in Contemporary Art Practice, where her practice came to focus on painting, performance, and social engagement. Holly has worked as a teacher in China, and as an art tutor for children and adults. She can’t wait to start teaching at art-K and meet all her new students!
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Carshalton Studio
Art classes are taught after school from Monday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday in our art studio at 144 Stanley Park Road (drop-off outside; bus stop for the 154).
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
For GCSE and A Level classes, find out more here.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618783
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293943
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (SM5 3JG)
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674919
- Sodexo – search us by postcode or Carer ID: 910133
- Fideliti – account number: ART021C
- Midcounties cooperative / ‘Flexible Benefits’ / Salary Extras – account number: 85121556
- Reward Gateway – Carer ID: 53939439058
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
- Busy Bee’s/Bravo Benefits – search us by Ofsted Registration Number
- Gemelli – search by Carer ID: AR6277
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.