Re-opening 8th March - book now to reserve your space! Easter Holiday workshops open for booking from 25th February.
For children’s weekday art classes, we would strongly recommend considering joining other art-K clubs that are close to Clapham, such as Wandsworth and Putney. Clapham still has spaces on Saturdays. For adults, we are fully booked until February 2021 on Tuesday evenings. Please also try alternative studios.
- Poppy’s artistic practice is varied and she has experience across many creative fields. She graduated from Central Saint Martins and has worked professionally in theatre production and set design. Poppy has a love for sharing knowledge and teaching children; she has taught at a dance school, worked as an ambassador for the National Youth Theatre and most recently she has been working in art-K branches, wherever she’s needed! She can’t wait to deliver art-K’s programme with her bubbly and charismatic teaching style.
- Address:40 North Street, London, SW4 0HD
- Phone:07342 279133
- Email:email@example.comOpens in your application
Please note that Childcare Vouchers can only be used for our studio classes, and not as payment for online teaching.
To pay for studio classes or studio workshops with childcare vouchers, please book on Class4Kids by following the ‘Children’s Classes’ link above. After booking, make the transfer from your Childcare Platform and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so.
Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618791
Current voucher schemes we accept:
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293745
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (SW4 0HD)
- Government/Childcare Choices – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674775
- Busy Bees – nominate us from your Busy Bees account using our Ofsted reference number above.
If you are registered to another scheme not listed here, please get in touch at email@example.com