Class Times & Prices:
The Dorking studio is run by Sarah. Prior to art-K, Sarah has worked within both formal and extra-curricular Arts education at Bournemouth University and Oberoi International School in Mumbai. Outside of art, Sarah’s passions include the natural world and sustainability.
Having previously worked as an assistant for art-K, Sorcha is now a part-time teacher for both the Horsham and Dorking studios. She has a great passion for 3D art and print-making but also enjoys more traditional artistic mediums. Sorcha loves to help her students find a passionate creative outlet to explore their artistic abilities, in a fun and engaging environment.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Dorking studio
Art classes are taught after school from Monday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday in our art studio at Unit 14 in St Martin’s Walk Shopping Centre (parking at multi-story; 1 minute walk).
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618782
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293828
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (RH4 1UT)
- Sodexo – search for us using our postcode or Carer ID: 910103
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674898
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Midcounties Cooperative – account number: 85121488
- Reward Gateway – account number: 57208615414
- Kiddivouchers –search by club name/postcode
- Enjoy Benefits –search by club name/postcode
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART035C
- Fair Care – search us by account number: ARTD0721
- Gemelli – search by Carer ID: AR6292
- Caboodle – Search us by postcode
- Childcare Grant Payment Service – reference number: CCG9995784
- Busy Bees/ Bravo Benefits – nominate us from your Busy Bees account using our Ofsted reference number above
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.