The Dorking studio is run by Sarah. Prior to art-K, Sarah has worked within both formal and extra-curricular Arts education at Bournemouth University and Oberoi International School in Mumbai. Outside of art, Sarah’s passions include the natural world and sustainability.
- Address:Unit 14, St Martin's Walk Shopping Centre, Dorking, RH4 1UT
- Phone:07541 921427
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
Please note that Childcare Vouchers can only be used for our studio classes, and not as payment for online Zoom classes.
To pay for studio classes or studio workshops with childcare vouchers, please book on Class4Kids by following the ‘Children’s Classes’ link above. After booking, make the transfer from your Childcare Platform and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so.
Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618782
Current voucher schemes we accept:
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293828
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (RH4 1UT)
- Sodexo – Carer ID: 910103
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674898
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Midcounties Cooperative – account number: 85121488
- Reward Gateway – account number: 57208615414
- Enjoy Benefits
- Fair Care
If you are registered to another scheme not listed here, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.