Scroll below Summer Term to see more classes and Summer Workshops!
The Greenwich studio is run by Fine Artist Shahnaze. Shahnaze has taught art to adults and children privately for years whilst simultaneously exhibiting in galleries and doing large-scale murals.
Tally is a UAL painting graduate, who creates ethical murals around London. She is really passionate about teaching and inspiring her students.
- Address:54 Woodlands Park Road London SE10 9XD
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book on Class4Kids (without paying) by following the ‘Children’s Classes’ link above. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so.
Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618786
Current voucher schemes we accept:
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293810
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (SE10 9XD)
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674863
- Sodexo – Carer ID: 910778; Postcode: SE10 9XD
- Busy Bees/ Bravo Benefits – nominate us from your Busy Bees account using our Ofsted reference number above
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART034C
- Fair Care – search by account number: ARTG0721
- Reward Gateway – Search by Carer ID: 00491877604
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.
Art Classes at our Greenwich studio
Art classes are taught by our leaders Shahnaze and Tally, after school Monday to Friday as well as day times Saturday and Sunday in our dedicated studio at 54 Woodland’s Park Road.
All artistic abilities are welcome and students are supported and nurtured to progress at their own pace which develops a sense of creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including mixed media, paper sculpture, pottery and painting to further the enjoyment of expressing themselves through art.