Class Times & Prices:
The Horsham studio is run by Laura, who recently graduated from Central Saint Martins with a creative practice focusing on participation. Her main goal is bringing people together through creativity and the huge benefits making art has on all of us. Having worked as an assistant at art-K over her studies, she will bring this experience to her new role.
Having previously worked as an assistant for art-K, Sorcha is now a part-time teacher for both the Horsham and Dorking studios. She has a great passion for 3D art and print-making but also enjoys more traditional artistic mediums. Sorcha loves to help her students find a passionate creative outlet to explore their artistic abilities, in a fun and engaging environment.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Horsham studio
Art classes are taught after school from Monday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday in our art studio at Suite 2B Piries Place (parking in Piries Place multi-story; in centre near bandstand).
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2758893
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293801
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (RH12 1EH)
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share– account number: 0026674855
- Enjoy Benefits –search by club name/postcode
- Sodexo – Search by our postcode or Carer ID: 910131
- Apple Vouchers – Carer ID: CA00012203
- Childcare Grant Payment Service – reference number: CCG8983497
- Busy Bees/Bravo Benefits – nominate us from your Busy Bees account using our Ofsted reference number above
- Reward Gateway – Carer ID: 86856176058
- Fair Care – Carer ID: ARTK0621
- Gemelli – Carer ID: AR6235
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART033C
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.