Maya studied Fine Art in Glasgow and has worked with children and young people for 7 years. Whilst spending time creating alongside others and developing her teaching approaches, she’s loved to see the journey people take as they develop.
- Address:67 Park Road, Kingston, KT2 6DE
- Phone:07385 890738
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
Please note that Childcare Vouchers can only be used for our studio classes, and not as payment for online teaching.
To pay for studio classes or studio workshops with childcare vouchers, please book on Class4Kids by following the ‘Children’s Classes’ link above. After booking, make the transfer from your Childcare Platform and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so.
Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2630662
Current voucher schemes we accept:
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Computer Share – account number: 0026703548
- Eden Red – carer ID: P21298513
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (KT2 6DE)
- Sodexo – Carer ID: 910756, postcode: KT2 6DE
- Fair Care – Carer ID: ARKI0321
- Kiddi Vouchers – search us by postcode (KT2 6DE)
- Fideliti – Carer ID: ART023C
- Caboodle/Salary Extras – Search us by postcode (KT2 6DE)
If you are registered to another scheme not listed here, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.