Class Times & Prices:
Erik Peterson studied Fine Art at Falmouth University, specialising in sculpture and painting. He has taught music and art to children and adults since 2013, notably being invited to teach a series of technical painting workshops in New Zealand in 2021. He is passionate about learning, and is dedicated to helping others efficiently develop their ideas and techniques in a fun environment.
Eduard is a visual urban artist and arts educator. With a pictorial practice that combines studio and street work he is also passionately linked with different educational and social projects, taking the art practice as a pedagogical tool for the community and engine of change. With his passion for arts he pursues to motivate all students to evolve and discover themselves through art practice and creativity.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Kingston studio
Art classes are taught after school from Monday to Friday as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday in our art studio at 67 Park Road (on-street dropping-off/parking).
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2630662
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Childcare Grant Payment Service (CGPS) – Search us by reference number: CCG4882436
- Computer Share – account number: 0026703548
- Eden Red – carer ID: P21298513
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (KT2 6DE)
- Sodexo – Carer ID: 910756, postcode: KT2 6DE
- Fair Care – Carer ID: ARKI0321
- Kiddi Vouchers – search us by postcode (KT2 6DE)
- Fideliti – Carer ID: ART023C
- Caboodle/Salary Extras – Search us by postcode (KT2 6DE)
- Midcounties cooperative / ‘Flexible Benefits’ / Salary Extras – search by account number: 85121802
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.