The Maidstone studio is run by Pip, a qualified teacher whose likes to create large-scale, 3D sculptures. Having previously run the Purley branch, Pip has brought art-K to its first branch in Kent.
- Phone:07305 849974
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgOpens in your application
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book on Class4Kids (without paying) by following the ‘Children’s Classes’ link above. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so.
Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2618781
Current voucher schemes we accept:
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21293935
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (ME14 1JL)
- Computer Share – account number: 0026674900
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Fair Care – account number: ARTM0521
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART036C
- Reward Gateway – 14492070438
- Sodexo – Search by Carer ID: 912496
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.
Art Classes at our Maidstone Studio
Art classes are taught by our leader Pip, after school Tuesday to Friday as well as during the day on Saturdays in our dedicated studio at Royal Star Arcade.
All artistic abilities are welcome and students are supported and nurtured to progress at their own pace which develops a sense of creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including mixed media, paper sculpture, pottery and painting to further the enjoyment of expressing themsevles through art.
For GCSE and A Level classes, find out more here.