Class Times & Prices:
Harshita studied Fine Art and is a practicing multimedia artist. She has been an artist in residence at Northampton Primary School and worked in NN Contemporary Gallery Northampton. She has an individualised approach to learning, as she understands how important art education is for children’s development.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Romford Studio
Art classes are taught after school from Tuesday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday in our art studio at 175 Rise Park Parade.
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
For GCSE and A Level classes, find out more here.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2680741
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (RM1 4NT)
- Busy Bees/ Bravo Benefits – nominate us from your Busy Bees account using our Ofsted reference number above
- Computershare – account number: 0026839445
- EdenRed – Search our carer account number P21323865
- Fideliti – search by carer account number: ART045C
- Sodexo – search by carer ID: 915126 and postcode RM1 4NT
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Child Grant Payment Service (CGPS) – search us by reference number: CCG5883627
- Kiddivouchers – search by club name/postcode
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.