Class Times & Prices:
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Truro Studio
Art classes are taught by Sara after school from Tuesday to Thursday, as well as mornings on Saturday in our art studio at Barras Moor Farm.
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
For GCSE and A Level classes, find out more here.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2718321
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (TR3 7PE)
- Fideliti – search us by account number: ART054C
- Kiddivouchers – search by Art-K Truro or postcode (TR3 7PE)
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21340794
- Sodexo – Search via Carer ID: 917834 and postcode (TR3 7PE)
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Childcare Grant Payment Service (CGPS) – Search us by reference number: CCG8559245
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking.