Class Times & Prices:
The Wimbledon Chase studio is run by Aneta. During the last 8 years, Aneta exhibited her work, taught art at schools and led adult workshops in New York. Throughout her time teaching, she’s taught students of all ages and skill level and loves seeing students grow as artists and creative thinkers.
Laura studied Fine Arts and Art Education in the Netherlands and taught in several schools before moving to the UK. She then taught chocolate art at the Chocolate Museum in London, and even paints using Chocolate as a medium! Laura loves how art makes children view the world around them, sparks their imagination and allows them to express themselves.
Looking for adult art classes?
Art Classes at our Wimbledon Chase Studio
Art classes are taught after school from Monday to Friday, as well as mornings and afternoons on Saturday and Sunday in our art studio at 152 Merton Hall Road (on-street for drop-off; Wimbledon Chase station 3 minutes walk).
Only at art-K is each student’s artistic journey nurtured individually by working on their own project and progressing at their own pace, which allows students to feel in control of their creative self-expression in a non-competitive environment. Our classes allow students to discover and experiment with exciting art techniques and mediums including shading techniques, watercolour, acrylics, paper sculpture, mixed media and clay sculpture to provide constantly engaging learning opportunities.
For GCSE and A Level classes, find out more here.
OFSTED Registered - Childcare Vouchers
To pay using Childcare Vouchers, please book (without paying) on our booking platform. After booking, make the transfer from your voucher scheme account and email email@example.com to confirm you have done so. Please do not pay on booking if you intend to use Childcare Vouchers – we are unable to offer refunds.
Our Ofsted Setting Reference number is: 2717807
Ofsted’s role in registering and regulating childcare at art-K is shown here
- Eden Red – search Carer Account P21336420
- Tax-Free Childcare/Government Childcare Choices/HMRC – search us by postcode, and email us telling your unique payment reference number
- Care-4 – search us by postcode (SW19 3PZ)
- Childcare Grant Payment Service (CGPS) – Search us by reference number: CCG9755654
- Computer Share – account number: 0026900330
- Fair Care – account number: ARTW1222
- Sodexo – search using postcode or Carer ID (917440)
- Fideliti – search by account number: ART053C
- Busy Bees/Bravo Benefits –
- Kiddi Vouchers – search by club name/postcode
- Midcounties cooperative / ‘Flexible Benefits’ / Salary Extras – search by account number: 85122672
- Gemelli – search by Carer ID: AR6567
- Caboodle -Search us by postcode SW19 3PZ
- Reward Gateway – Search by Carer ID: 02737689927
Please note, we cannot always guarantee that we can provide refunds for payments made using childcare vouchers – Selected providers such as Eden Red and Fideliti do not offer refunds. If in doubt, check with your childcare voucher provider before booking