The job holder’s purpose is to work in the Central Team of specialists that support the companies processes and procedures for the common purpose of growing the number of children benefiting from our artistic development programme. The company has grown in 7 years to 50 settings, teaching 6000+ children per week. Intrinsic to the growth is the company’s marketing and awareness in the community and nationwide.
The digital marketing associate will write content to this audience for our termly retention campaigns and use data and key metrics to reflect and re-write content as necessary to re-focus or refresh to maximise KPI of retention. They will also contribute posts and adverts both online and on paper to attract and gain new business growth in collaboration with the Directors and Sales.
As a medium sized company art-K is committed to and values each member of staff; art-K is in a growth phase so the successful applicant will have opportunities for future role development.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse data from multiple channels (GA, Adwords, booking system etc) to deduce what messaging / timing works and ascertain possible marketing opportunities.
- Run marketing campaigns with the team; conduct market research and evaluation, develop the campaign, systematically execute the strategy and track the results.
- Developing and managing digital marketing with the team:
- Developing marketing campaign emails on the booking system for the network of clubs to encourage high engagement which translates into bookings.
- Oversee the social media strategy.
- Prepare/ devise content ideas for new video advert campaigns.
- Oversee content for Ad campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsive website design and development.
- Work alongside Sales and Directors to build the art-K brand further:
- Building partnerships within the education space to raise the brand awareness of art-K.
- Support securing corporate sponsorship to open up access even further to our classes. This may involve e.g. preparing pitch decks and market research.
- Assist Operations with planning and delivering events (external and internal).
- Write and develop content for directories, award submissions, website and client communication.
A based degree 2:1 or above.
3+ years in a relatable role.
Specific Technical Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications generally.
- Experience writing motivational content which creates engagement towards the ultimate action; social media, marketing emails, blog and/or other.
Specific Soft skills
- Time management to ensure the correct tasks are prioritised depending on short-term and long-term objectives and balancing importance with urgency.
- Ability to forward plan and flexibility to adapt to changes in situations.
- Strong written communication to keep all parties informed and to maintain a positive workflow.
- Ability to problem solve and proactively iterate new ideas.
Company’s core values
Feeling connected to the company’s core values is essential for success in this role:
- Growth mindset
- Sharing and educating
- Ownership and connection
art-K trains all employees through a certified training provider Citation on HSE and HR policies. Access to growth coaching is available.
The company encourages professional self-development and provides financial support and study time for appropriate professional qualifications. Employees who wish to study and train to grow with the company are welcomed.
- 24/7 access to mental health support with BUPA.
- Benefits well-being scheme through Heka.
- 28 days holiday a year
- Scheme to earn more days of leave linked to length of service, starting after 1 year.
- Sick pay
- Company events
- Casual dress
Location: Unit 5 Hopyard Studios, 13 Lovibond Lane, SE10 9FY. The role will involve visiting other clubs to support teachers in their role and connect as a team (travel expenses covered in this case).
Salary: between £30,000- 35,000 depending on experience