Find your nearest club to book a class
Distance Range Radius: KM
Number Of Clubs: 0
- art-K provides art classes in a safe artistic space where children have time to do long-term art projects, related to their age from 6 – 16 years.
- Our art school uses watercolours, acrylics, pastels and oils to teach painting and drawing skills, combined with 3D craft projects involving clay and papier mâché to deliver an in-depth art education.
- We build children’s confidence and self-esteem, which has a positive effect on their academia and general well-being.
- The art lessons help students studying GCSE with perspective, portrait drawing and art techniques, which builds up their sketchbooks to create structured, well-formed coursework.
- In art-K’s adult classes, you have the beauty of choice at every stage. All projects are adapted to the individual, so our course is personalised to both beginners and the more experienced artist.
- The art classes offer a calm environment where you can focus on “you” once a week.
- During our art course, you will learn new skills and discuss artists- past and present- to gain an insight into their artistic technique and style.
- Art is peaceful; relax and enjoy our programme with our specialised art tutors.