- Clay (see below)
- PVA glue
- Cocktail sticks – toothpick sized (e.g. these ones); not kebab-skewer style.
- Acrylic paints – e.g. Crawford & Black starter kit. You may need an extra tube of white paint (if you have household emulsion paint this can also be used!).
- Paintbrushes in 3 sizes – medium/large; medium; and small.
- For students aged 6-11 (year groups 1-4 and 5-6) – watercolours and heavy sketchbook paper, for extra activities if time allows! Links here: watercolours; paper
Last-minute alternative – Not ideal for the whole term, but fine to use in your first class if your other clay doesn’t arrive in time; this one has speedy delivery!
– DAS modelling clay.
Adult Materials List
- A4 or A3 cartridge/sketchbook paper
- A4 or A3 watercolour paper
- Acrylic paints
- HB, 4B and 8B pencils
- Black ink
*We are partnered with Jacksons Art Supplies – the listed Jacksons products contain affiliate links.